Day 1Arrival Udaipur. After breakfast visit Udaipur city.
Day 2After breakfast drive to Chittoor Garh fort & come back.
Day 3After breakfast drive to Jodhpur, En-route visit Ranakpur Jain temple.
Day 4After breakfast visit blue city (Jodhpur). Evening village safari.
Day 5After breakfast drive to Jaisalmer.
Day 6After breakfast visit the golden city (Jaisalmer). Evening goes to send Dunes.
Day 7After breakfast drive to Bikaner & visit Bikaner.
Day 8After breakfast drive to Pushkar in rout visit Ret temple in Deshnok.
Day 9After breakfast visit pushkar & after lunch drive to jaipur.
Day 10After breakfast visit pink city (jaipur). JAIPUR of all the princely states of yore in India, Rajputana (the region around Jaipur) is undoubtedly the one with the most martial record. It was a state of warring factions locked in deadly warfare, thousands of royal ladies consigning themselves to flames preferring death to dishonor.
Day 11After breakfast drive to Agra, en-route visit Fatehpur Sikri. The royal city at Fatehpur Sikri, situated 26 miles west of Agra, was built at the orders of the Mughal Emperor Akbar. While Akbar himself was illiterate, he took a keen interest in literature, architecture, and the arts. He is also reputed to be a very tolerant ruler, and the buildings at Fatehpur Sikri blended both Islamic and Hindu elements in their architectural style.
Day 12After breakfast visit city of Taj (Agra).Taj Mahal in Agra is indisputably the most famous example of Mughal architecture. Described by Rabindranath Tagore as & a tear on the face of eternity & it is in popular imagination a veritable " wonder of the world "
Day 13After breakfast drive to Delhi and route visit Sikandara. Four kilometers from Agra is Akbar tomb at Sikandra which is an excellent example of assimilation of different styles of architecture and it represents a significant departure from the earlier Mughal buildings. The tomb carries the characteristic flavor of the airy tiered pavilions of the Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri.
Day 14After breakfast visit old & New Delhi. Both Old and New Delhi exert a beguiling charm on visitors. Lose yourself unwinding the secrets of the city's Mughal past in the labyrinthine streets of Old Delhi before emerging into the wide-open spaces of imperial New Delhi, with its ordered governmental vistas and generous leafy avenues.
Let us Call you & give the best package as per your needs.
Our Services Include
- Accommodation in double rooms on twin sharing basis with Breakfast.
- Services of qualified local guides (English speaking or languages of your choice) at everyplace of sightseeing.
- Services of qualified local guides (English speaking or languages of your choice) at every place of sightseeing.
- All Transfers and departures on arrival and departure by Udaipur Taxis representative.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an air-conditioned Car with driver.
- Border Tax, Toll Tax, Parking are included with Transport.
- Jeep Safari Jodhpur, Camel Safari Jaiselmer, Elephant Ride Jaipur, Boat Riding in Udaipur.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses such as Tips, Laundry, Telephone Bills and Alcoholic beverages.Camera Fees (Still or Movie).
- Any Flight Charges.
- Monument Entrances.
- Unspecified Meals etc.